Coronavirus Booking Update
Published 3rd September 2020
We’re delighted that we are able to reopen from the 4th July 2020 and can’t wait to welcome you to The Park, Cornwall. During our closure we have been working hard to make sure our guests and teams are supported and assured that we are doing everything to keep them safe.
New check in and check out times:
Check in : Strictly from 4pm only (please be patient with our check in times as we are currently very busy and will contact you as soon as we can)
Check out: Strictly 9am
What we are doing:
- Undertaking full risk assessments to ensure the accommodation and onsite facilities are cleaned to the highest standards to reduce any risk of virus transmission. We are following the latest Government and Industry guidelines on this.
- Retraining staff to follow the new guidelines and providing PPE for staff members.
- Where possible staff will be working from home.
- Any staff displaying symptoms will not be allowed onsite and will follow the latest Government advice on isolation.
- Onsite staff will be adhering to the latest social distancing guidelines.
- We have removed all non essential items from the properties and communal areas to make cleaning easier for the Housekeeping Team. This includes some soft furnishings, book and games.
- We have installed multiple sanitiser stations around the park. Communal areas will be subject to more frequent cleaning regimes.
- Our indoor and outdoor swimming pools are now open. BOOKING a time slot is ESSENTIAL, so make sure you contact our Reception team on 01637 860322 (a week prior to your arrival). Limited booking slots available. Indoor swimming pool time slots are 45 minutes long and start from 8am until 7.45pm. Outdoor swimming pool time slots are 1h45 minutes from 10am until 6.45pm. Outdoor swimming pool will be closed after October Half Term, weather depending. Unfortunately our swimming’s are currently for residents only due to government guidelines on limiting numbers. Private hot tubs are open as usual.
What we ask from our guests:
- In these ever-changing times we ask that you please bear with us. It’s a new situation for our guests and the team and we are all learning. Some instructions and guidelines may change as time passes and we will update you on these as quickly as possible, but this might mean that facilities open or close at short notice.
- If you are displaying symptoms prior to arrival please do not arrive on site and contact us as soon as possible.
- Please provide us with as much information as possible prior to arrival, including equipment requirements for babies and toddlers, zip and link bed set ups.
- Before you check in you will receive an email from The Park giving you full instructions on a ‘Contactless check in’ procedure.
- We will email you prior to your arrival with details on how to contact the team if you have any housekeeping / maintenance requirements. Only essential maintenance will take place during your stay and we will ask you to vacate the property while this takes place. For all linen changes required, our Housekeeping Team will prepare your specific linen requirements and drop the bag at your property.
- We welcome supermarket deliveries but please request an evening delivery slot to avoid congestion on changeover days.
- Whilst moving around the site please adhere to the latest social distancing advice.
- Please remove all rubbish from the property prior to departure.
- Please open all windows in your property as early as possible on the day of departure and leave them open.
- Please ensure you depart on time to allow the property to air before the Housekeeping Team enter the property.
- Please ensure you take all of your belongings with you. We will be unable to store lost property.
- Please drop keys into the Key Box outside of Reception when you depart.
Please notify us as soon as possible should you or your party start to display symptoms.